mardi 11 mai 2010

"Airia" Office Set by annej

"Airia" Office Set : a collection of furniture for your Sims office. 
This set will be followed by a living in this same style.
Please visit again soon.
"Airia" Office Set  est une collection de meubles pour le bureau de vos Sims.
Ce set sera suivi d'un pour le salon.
N'hésitez pas à revenir très bientôt.

Download - Télécharger 
(sims3pack & package zip) 

You can find the painting here.
Le tableau est disponible ici
 
Coming soon - Prochainement

3 commentaires:

Cynthia a dit…

C'est super que les étagères soient utilisables ! Merci =)

Anonyme a dit…

This file is currently set to private. Too bad, its a nice set =(

annejline a dit…

Yes, I am sorry but I lost the original files in the crashdown of my computer and cannot fix these any more. See my more recent sets, you might find something to suit you and send me an email. Thank You.