lundi 22 avril 2013

Flowers exult for the Canoa set by annej

Rugs for the "Canoa set". 
Flowers exult on these rugs.
Tapis pour le "Set canoa".
Les fleurs exultent sur ces tapis.  


(sims3pack & package zip)


As seen in ...                          Vu dans...  




6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I love this selection - you never see any rugs like this!

annejline a dit…

Thank you sailorjune, glad you like them as much as I do.

Boo a dit…

Really wonderful rugs - I fell in love with them at first sight, just as with all your creations! <33

annejline a dit…

Thank you Boo, it's very kind of you. Please send me an e-mail so I can give you the link to the sets you want.

Unknown a dit…

I am such a rug junkie and these are very lovely. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with the community.

Unknown a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.